With all the vitriol being spewed my way in the comments on my cforms II post, I’d have thought that someone would have come up with a truly great insult. The best insult of the bunch only compared me unfavorably to Gordon Brown. It’s much better as a crack against Mr. Brown than against me. The bulk of the insults are people calling me a moron or, heaven forbid, a rat. Sometimes in capital letters.
Now, I’m not a strong insulter by any stretch of the imagination, but I could have come up with something better than that. All it takes is a quick Google search for
truly great insults.
To help inspire folks, if they are bothering to read anything else on my blog but that entry, I’m instituting a contest. I have no idea what Google PageRank that post will end up with, but it’s bound to be halfway decent (3, 4, dare I say 5? the mind boggles) considering all the links to it. Come up with a better insult! The best insult on either entry will win a link back to your blog! Juice yourself up a bit. I’ll close the contest when I get bored, or the ultimate insult comes along.
So, here’s a few links I found with good insults.
- From David Lloyd via Dick Cavett: Your parents owe the world a retraction.
- From Zbigniew Brzezinski via Richard Bennett: You have a such stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on it’s almost embarrassing to listen to you.
- From Neatorama: Ninnyhammer
- From Jay Morrissey: They wasted a good ass putting teeth in that mouth.
- From the random insult generator at Insult Monger: Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand?
That last one reminds me of Josh’s insults. Hell, Josh could insult me better in his sleep than my apparent enemies can.
Anyway, have at it folks. Best insult gets you a link!