- I now have eight computers in my office and one in my bedroom.
- I have five spare USB cables with the little end.
- I have three spare USB cables with the square end.
- I have eight spare power cables.
- I have four PS2 keyboard/mouse extension cables.
- I have three monitor cables.
- I have two spare keyboards.
- I have two spare mice.
- I have five USB to PS2 converters.
- I have one wireless keyboard/mouse set. I have pieces of another wireless keyboard/mouse set, except the keyboard. I suspect it's somewhere around.
- I have four ethernet patch cables.
- I'm not sure how many headphones are in the little tangled mess. They've bred for sure though.
- I have one blackberry, one Samsung PDA, and one Motorola cell phone. Some chargers.
- I ahve a whole mess of phone cable. I didn't count. I just put them on the free shelf downstairs.
- I have one 25M hard drive.
- I have one joystick.
- I have two wifi PC cards.
- I have two laptop power cables that I don't know what they belong to. (Not one of the laptops I have for sure.)
- I have a lot of speaker cables and wire.
- I have a few other miscellaneous cables.
Semi-final inventory of my box of cables and electronics
I don't plan to delete my LJ (I paid for permanent status, dammit), but this will be the last post. I don't plan to read it anymore, either…
Turns out my insurance is cut off at midnight tonight, not the end of the month. In a way, that's a good thing. Now I'll move my appointment…
A week off, but tomorrow I head to the home office for a week there.