- I now have eight computers in my office and one in my bedroom.
- I have five spare USB cables with the little end.
- I have three spare USB cables with the square end.
- I have eight spare power cables.
- I have four PS2 keyboard/mouse extension cables.
- I have three monitor cables.
- I have two spare keyboards.
- I have two spare mice.
- I have five USB to PS2 converters.
- I have one wireless keyboard/mouse set. I have pieces of another wireless keyboard/mouse set, except the keyboard. I suspect it's somewhere around.
- I have four ethernet patch cables.
- I'm not sure how many headphones are in the little tangled mess. They've bred for sure though.
- I have one blackberry, one Samsung PDA, and one Motorola cell phone. Some chargers.
- I ahve a whole mess of phone cable. I didn't count. I just put them on the free shelf downstairs.
- I have one 25M hard drive.
- I have one joystick.
- I have two wifi PC cards.
- I have two laptop power cables that I don't know what they belong to. (Not one of the laptops I have for sure.)
- I have a lot of speaker cables and wire.
- I have a few other miscellaneous cables.
Semi-final inventory of my box of cables and electronics
One of my favorite charity efforts is Con Or Bust, which, in association with the Carl Brandon Society, sends fans of color to science fiction…
According to Kim these are the top 106 most unfinished books according to LibraryThing. Bold are the ones I've read. Strike-through indicates I…
Got a haul of Advance Reading Copies of books today. Normally, when the Random House rep comes by, there's one or two I want. Today he brought a…