Here are my resolutions from last year:
- Read 52 books this year. Mostly done. Didn't count, but it's gotta be in the 40s.
- Keep my pile of paper under control. Mostly done.
- Keep my apartment from looking like a wreck. Eh.
- Do something creative. I should actually read these resolutions. I might have done this then.
- Roller blade or bicycle more. Not very successful.
- Complete a personal programming project. Started, but petered out.
- Get a tan. Hah!
This year's resolutions. I should point out that I don't make them to keep them. I make them to give myself a goal. It's all about knowing what direction to travel.
- Read 52 books this year.
- Ask women out on dates at least three times every month.
- Take a real vacation before August, instead of November/December.
- Macro-economics. Take a class or work through the book from my cancelled class.