On the drive back from Magnolia, I felt the need to shop. Lo and behold, right as I felt this desire come over me, appeared a Tower Records store.
So my new items are:
- Akira Kurosawa's Ran
- My Blue Heaven
- Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome Crap! I thought I grabbed the original Mad Max. Duh! That one is The Road Warrior. Well, I guess I can return it.
- Paint Your Wagon I wanna eventually get a complete collection of Clint Eastwood movies.
- Natalie Merchant Tiger Lily
- John Coltrane Timeless
- Morphine The Night
- Morphine Bootleg Detroit
- Morphine Good
- The Beautiful South Quench
- The Beautiful South Painting It Red
I already have 3 Morphine CDs, and 5 Beautiful South CDs. I think this gets me caught up on the Beautiful South except for their greatest hits CD, Solid Bronze. I looked for the Guano Apes CD Don't Give me Names, but I still haven't found any place that sells anything but Proud Like a God. Anyone know a good import store in Seattle? I don't want to order this online. I hate ordering stuff online.
Oh, and while I'm griping, I really wish Live Journal would add "online" to its spell-check dictionary. I'm getting tired of it telling me to change the spelling on that word.