Not much interesting in this issue.
So far, just a link to a C interpreter: Ch. Free download of the
Also, nice short article on dealing with headhunters by Scott Kariya.
- Insist that a recruiter get your permission before altering your resumé.
- Ask the headhunter what type of relationship he has with the hiring company.
- Make sure the headhunter knows how much compensation you're seeking.
- Don't let yourself be badgered into a job interview you don't want.
- be cautious about divulging what you found out about a job in an interview to the headhunter. They might use the information to give subsequent clients a better shot at the job than you got.