- I am a dork. No two ways about it. Smoove.
Can she strangle a chicken?
- Flower Drum Song was good. I enjoyed it immensely. Kind of surprising since the main musical I don't like is The Sound of Music, also by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Only bad thing about it was occasionally they fucked up the sound and it really distracted when they did. As in, all of a sudden one of the actors would sound like she was in a tin can or something like that. BUt overall, quite enjoyable. Now I am actually looking forward to the rest of the series.
- The asswad at Elephant and Castle who told us they were open after the show, but who neglected to tell us there would be no food at that point… yeah you can die in a fire. Thanks.
- And the moron at the valet parking, when I tell you that you need to punch in a 4-digit code to start the car, you should have probably paid attention. I tipped you anyway, but you are still a moron.
- I feel old sometimes. I have a 9 to 5 job and I don't get to run off and do stupid shit anymore. I don't really miss childish behavior, but I sure feel out of place sometimes. I feel like The Establishment.
Thus endeth the night. Work tomorrow. Also, tomorrow I decide where to go on vacation. Anyone wanting to go get your requests in before 5 o'clock. If you are pretty enough and can kiss well, maybe. Gonna put in my request for hotels, flights, whatever with our internal travel department sometime between 5 and when I go home.
Now to bed.