Ten things you don't (or might not) know I've done. THis is kind of hard, because I think I've written about everything major in my journal at one point or another.
Things I want to do, but haven't.
- Shot a rifle.
- Made out with a man. Twice.
- Passed out in the street.
- Volunteered at 5 different jails and prisons where I was place in rooms with large numbers of inmates with no protection from guards.
- Drove across Canada alone with no itinerary.
- Won the Seattle P-I newspaper carrier of the month award.
- Served as an altar boy.
- Streaked stone cold sober in front of an audience of thousands.
- Coached a 1st grade soccer team.
- Taught BASIC computer programming on Apple IIs to 6th graders.
- Sign up to be a Big Brother.
- Give blood. Needle issue.
- Purchase a bookstore.
- Graduate from high school and college.
- Write (and get published) a few things.
- Build my perfect book cataloging software.
- Set up a home LAN with wireless.
- Sell my house.
- Have more interesting sex.
- Learn to dance (before my brother's wedding apparently).