- Wake up.
- Breakfast at 14 Carrot Cafe between
- Department of Licensing to get new driver's license. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
- New Seattle Massage at noon for massage. Damn I need this. Used to get regular massage, but haven't since working at Expedia. Birthday present to myself.
- Home to tidy up and make my other birthday presents. More on that in another entry.
- Baseball game with Jason and Deborah. Cause I love them so much I'm gonna drag them to my favorite spectator sport.
I don't plan to delete my LJ (I paid for permanent status, dammit), but this will be the last post. I don't plan to read it anymore, either…
Turns out my insurance is cut off at midnight tonight, not the end of the month. In a way, that's a good thing. Now I'll move my appointment…
A week off, but tomorrow I head to the home office for a week there.