Sources of music:
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- They do a classical podcast that comes out every two weeks, and they post the songs individually as MP3s as well. All performances released under Creative Commons licenses. Of course, the original music passed long ago into the public domain.
- CBC Radio 3
- A podcast entirely for Canadian music. Now, my first reaction was that it would be mostly crap, with a few gems on occasion. But it turned out to be mostly good.
- A podcast of cover songs, with all episodes archived. Pretty popular podcast.
- All Songs Considered
- All Songs Considered podcast edition from NPR. Not really enough up-tempo for me to really like it, but it does well enough. I found Woven Hand through these guys.