So here's a few things for which I think other people should be irritated with me.
- I can be exceedingly pedantic at times. I believe in following the rules generally and taking the consequences when you break them. Even if no one really follows the rules. I really think the rules should be followed until re-written.
- I am an elitist. I have more tolerance for the less intelligent and less fucked up than I used to. But it still comes through quite a bit. I'll get short with people who can't follow the steps in logic that I think are obvious (so therefore I leave them out).
- My opinion of myself in some respects is probably too high.
- I am sometimes two-faced.
- I am hypocritical. I disdain passive-aggressiveness, yet practice it constantly. In my defense, I hate that I do it and take steps to be more upfront. But intentions and judging myself harshly for it is no substitute for practicing better interpersonal relationships in the first place.
- I am ambitious and self-promoting. While I don't intend to stop, I am sure that this grates on some people.
Feel free to add to the list if you want, in person or on here.