It's way too early in the morning to be up. I crashed around 10:30 last night. I woke up around 4 am, and I have been tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep. I curled up with the cat. Tried reading. Now I am trying to peruse Live Journal. I am yawning, but I can't get back to sleep. My alarm is set for 5:45 am. I don't really need to be up at that time, but it seemed like it a good idea last night to get up bright and early this morning and make a stab at the day. But 2 hours less sleep will make that a much more daunting prospect and if I can feel tired, I will go back to bed.
Here's my plan for the day:
- Commute by bus
- Find phone number for contractor in Moscow and call him again
- Work with schedule at work
- Call Laura to resolve problems (perhaps scheduling dinner or something for later this week to discuss issues)
- Start coding read-only mode for tshops
- Process my snail mail and filing