- Clean my apartment. With all the time spent at work the last two weeks, my place has become a veritable sty.
- As part of cleaning my apartment, I need to file away all the papers that I sorted a few months ago but never actually filed. They are now in need of resortment. This time, must actually file them.
- Come up with $39,800 by Tuesday. This is the balance of the down payment on my condo, less the rental deposit and my $5,000 earnest money. Sold some of my stock, and the cash should be available Tuesday. Then I have to scramble to get it wired to the escrow company, as well as get my bank to write a cashier's check for a bunch of it from my savings. If I do this, the place is officially mine on Wednesday.
- Get on the ball and sell my house in Idaho dammit.
- Find a dentist and schedule an appointment. It's been 12 years. I feel like I am going to confession.
Forgive me Father, for I have not flossed. It has been 12 years since my last dental appointment.Those you you raised Catholic will find that familiar. I promised someone I would do this before the 15th of February.
I think that's everything on my to-do list that I have to do something soon. Well, one other thing but it shall remain a secret. Until I do it that is.