Because posting makes a bit of accountability, but I don't want to deal with Facebook level/style commentary.
- Find the employer ID for mom's estate and give it to the lawyers
- Deal with the bonds in mom's name.
- Take flowers to mom's grave this week.
- Schedule time with Rachel
- Schedule time with Mike
- Book vacation for Vancouver Island
- Schedule trip to haunted forest with Kim and whoever else wants to join
- Look up and schedule link posting for Empower Mentoring
- Follow up with HR on IM matching funds for donations
- Enroll in health care plan for next year before deadline
What did I forget? Things to be added as I remember.
Commentary is actually welcome. Facebook just seems to encourage people to crack wise in a completely unfunny manner.